(Affiliated to CBSE, Aff. No.- 330028), Bihar - 804408
Latest News  
  • Flatten the Curve. Stay Home. Stay Safe.

  1. Withdrawals from any class must be preceded by a month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
  2. All dues will have to be cleared before a Transfer Certificate is issued.
  3. Transfer Certificate will be issued after one week of receipt of the application.
  4. School authorities may ask, without prior notice to the parents, to withdraw the child from the school on the ground of :-
  • Academic 

Constant neglect of studies or those, who donot show imporvment upto mark in the same class for two consecutive sessions..

  • Disciplinary 

Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the principal is harmful to the interest of the school.

N.B. Transfer Certificate and progress Report will not be issued until all dues are paid. Duplicate copies, in special cases, of such certificates are issued after verification and on payment of Rs. 100/- as Duplicate Certificates Fee.

Personal File 
The School maintains an individual file for all its children to have a systematic record for the academic as well as co-curricular progress and achievements.