Children seeking admission to LKG and UKG should have attained the age of 3+ years and 4+ years respectively as on 1st March on that year.
- Prospectus & registration forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment.
- It should be duly filled and submitted, with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form by stipulated date.
- The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview accompanied with their parent.
Registration fee is not refundable and registration no guarantee for admission.
- Admission on the basis of written test and an interview.
- For admission to different classes, tests are conducted of the standard of the class passes.
- There is no written test for admission to LKG. However, children are required to appear for an interview. It is essential for both the parents to accompany the child. Overall growth, observation, self reliance are the main consideration for admission.
- Requisite documents for candidates under RTF-BPL Card, Income certificate, Residential certificate, Birth Certificate three passport size Photograph.